Find Durable New Carpets at Your Local Atwater, CA, Flooring Store
Looking for new carpets to upgrade your home or business flooring? Look no further than Tri County Flooring America for all your carpet needs. To achieve your ideal longevity and budget, our broad showroom houses endless styles, colors, patterns, and fibers from level-loop Berbers to high-pile friezes. The flooring specialists here at TriCounty Flooring America will guide you through our carpet collections to help you find the right match for your design dreams while maintaining the durability required in your active household.
We know that it can be a challenge when it comes to picking out new flooring, and that's why our experts here at TriCounty Flooring America in Atwater, CA are here to guide you through every step of the process from selection to installation. Shop our extensive collection of beautiful carpets at our Atwater, California, carpet showroom to find the perfect flooring to match your home design and lifestyle today!
Types of Carpet
We've made a name for ourselves in Atwater, CA, thanks to our ability to offer customers choices from our impressive flooring collections in an unlimited variety of colors and textures from leading industry brands. Many factors can affect your carpet's performance, including fiber type, pile height, face weight, density, stitch rate, gauge, twist level, or tuft bind, so be sure to find the right carpet for your lifestyle by consulting our flooring experts. We'll be sure to explain the different types of flooring fibers and which ones are right for your home.
If you are searching for a luxurious surface that enhances the look of your home, check out our selection of wool and Saxony fibers that add a rich appeal to every room. For a more casual carpet flooring option, try our assortment of nylon or polyester fibers that provide the strength and stain-fighting protection essential for any busy household. Speak with one of our consultants today to learn more about the following carpet types available in our Atwater, CA, flooring store:
- Frieze - Frieze carpeting is incredibly soft and comes in a cut-pile carpeting construction. The resilient curling fibers of frieze work well to camouflage dirt.
- Saxony - A cut-piled carpet, Saxony carpets can add a bit of luxury to any room in your house. Textured Saxony-style carpet also adds resistance to wear, shading, and traffic patterns.
- Shag - Shag carpeting features a long yarn with individual strands that come in three types: either long, short, or mini shag. For an informal look, go with shag in medium and light-traffic areas.
- Berber - Berber carpet has a unique style and a cushiony feeling underfoot that can be found in various pile heights and can be constructed as a level-loop or multi-loop carpet, depending on your preference. Berber's natural strength and soil-hiding capabilities make it a go-to floor for active areas in the home
Why Choose Carpet for Your Floors?
Carpet has long been a popular flooring trend known for its versatility and comfort underfoot. Nowadays, carpet flooring is even more appealing, with upgrades in materials and manufacturing making it both a luxuriously affordable and durable option. You can trust our local flooring store to deliver the highest-quality brand-name carpeting. As a local Flooring America store, we have access to the top flooring brands in the industry, known for their durability and style. At affordable prices, discover the newest colors and trendiest styles to match your home decor. We sell carpet styles from leading carpet brands including Innovia, Resista, and more. Our mission is to simplify your search and find carpet samples made just for your home or business. Discover why our Atwater, California, customers continue to choose carpet for their homes:
- Non-slip surface can help prevent accidents from occurring.
- Serves as a filter to capture allergy-causing particles for a cleaner home environment.
- Elevates your home’s aesthetic for a cozy and inviting space.
- A plethora of design opportunities for any taste.
- Extremely affordable options to meet any budget.
- Both residential and commercial carpeting is available.
- Stain and water resistance make cleanup a breeze.
- Perfect for active homes with kids and pets.
Enjoy the Ease of Carpet Maintenance
In the past, carpet may not have been the easiest to maintain, but with the latest developments in flooring technology, our carpet brands are not only aesthetically appealing but also conveniently low-maintenance, too. With excellent resistance to stains, spills, and other common household mishaps, you can rest easy knowing your carpets can handle whatever life throws at them. Follow these simple tips to best care for your carpets:
- Regularly vacuum to remove dirt and debris.
- Deep clean your carpet yearly to refresh the fibers.
- Wipe up spills with a damp cloth and a carpet cleaner.
- Before using any chemical cleaners on your floors, be sure to consult your carpet's warranty or ask a professional as some chemicals may be too harsh for your fibers.
Expert Carpet Flooring Installation Services
We highly suggest a professional carpet installation by our team of experienced flooring installers to preserve the elegance and reliability of your floor. Proper installation protects the carpeting from harm and guarantees usage and enjoyment for several years. First, we start by ripping out your old flooring and disposing of it. For safety and cushioning, we always start with a clean, level floor and lay down padding before properly stretching and installing your new carpets.
At Tri County Flooring America, your satisfaction is our top priority. That’s why all of our carpet installations are backed by our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your carpets within 30 days of installation, we promise to replace them with a similar product free of charge. Ready to learn more about carpets for your home or business flooring renovation?
Contact us today to start your journey to new beautiful carpets! We proudly serve customers in Atwater, Merced, and Los Banos, CA.